Monday 3 February 2014

Play day with Craftwork Cards Stash.........

Hi everybody, hope I find you all well.

Been a busy little bee with the February shaped cards at this end, which are all done and dusted, as they say, ready for this Saturday. At the moment it seems to be the best place to be...tucked away in the cosy little craft room only having to venture out if I run out of things, craft things I mean, not food, that's Stephen's pet love....
Wet and windy is on the menu around here, although it is a bit naff we have been extremely lucky unlike lots of folk down south. January over and done, February can be just as harsh, if not worse, so keep all fingers and toes crossed that it doesn't get out of hand... That's the weather bit over, I like to keep on top of that then I am prepared if anything drastic comes along.....

The nice bit now - the crafting.....

I got a few new goodies last week from the Dovecraft range:-
Black and white being the theme, 6"x6" paper pads with black and white card packs,doilies, pattern ribbon packs to co-ordinate with the papers, material covered brads and wooden buttons, they all look really nice together.

I have also got the Craftwork Cards Vogue collection for the home classes in February. Two afternoons, Sat. 15th and Sun.16th. I have been dying to have a play with this collection but had to put it at one side while I finished the shaped cards, otherwise the craft work space would have been down to an inch square! Stephen is disappearing for the weekend doing a good deed for his Aunt and Uncle, taking them to Lincolnshire to see their daughter. Stephen is looking forward to going round the cathedral there. So once again while the hubbie is away let the ladies play!!!!! That's what I'm thinking!!!

So here are the goodies:-



And here is one of the samples:-


                                                         Two pics at different angles.


                                  Just got two more to do, so I will be off and play some more.....



Thank you for popping by.
Look forward to seeing some of you ladies at the weekend and for the rest, take care and hopefully see you soon.
Jennifer x
P.S. Don't know if any of you have noticed the Pinterest board at the side of my blog post but when Leanne shows me how to apply it to my blog, I will put lots of crafting goodies on it and inspirational photos too.

No comments:

Post a Comment