Tuesday 18 February 2014

Home Classes and Birthday Treats....

Hello everybody
Hope I find you well and busy crafting as it seems to be the best thing to be doing while the weather is somewhat horrible still.
I have been busy over my Birthday weekend with the two classes I did on Saturday and Sunday. Thank you to all the ladies that came along, we all had a great time crafting, eating cake and on Saturday drinking not only tea but fizzy stuff too....oh! and very often laughing out loud at tales that were told!!!!!
We had a few birthdays to celebrate and an anniversary too.
Took a few pictures at the start of the class....




Above are the three cards we made with the Vogue collection from Craftwork cards. If anyone would like any of the papers etc just email me. Or if you're on the next class I will be bringing them along.
Take note of the clean and tidy table at the start of the class.........

Doesn't take long for us crafters to make a mess. Just wouldn't be the same if we had to be tidy!!!!!


Notice the bubbly bottle, thank you to Sheila for that kind gesture, Sheila is celebrating a birthday this week and so is Lynda a little later...and Jean an anniversary in February too!


Rachael made some lovely cupcakes with added sparkle......
                                                           _______________

It was my birthday on the Sunday and I couldn't resist putting the pictures on this post of all the flowers I was given, as I got so many. Starting with the roses from Leanne...


A posy of peach flowers...

                                     Tulips of which there were two bunches from my friend.


                               
                                     White Carnations(or pinks really) and Iris from Lynda.



And finally some Daffodils from my sister, by this time I was running out of standard size vases. So the house looks very spring-like which can only make one feel better. Didn't I do well?


I got a little more storage from my sister that crafts, so she knows you can never have enough!

Love all the hearts, they match all my other hearts. Surprisingly I haven't filled them yet! If anybody is after this type of storage for your craft things they are from Sainsbury's.
And finally I thought I would just show you this tag that my sister added to my presents....................

                                                   
Take care all and thanks for dropping by, I will be back soon with the new dates for the March and April classes.
Jennifer x


No comments:

Post a Comment