Friday 17 January 2014

My Second Class Already!

Hello everyone
Hope I find you all fighting fit and ready to craft away the January blues... although it is something I don't suffer from, I know some of you do. I work on the fact that we are on our way to better weather, (we can always live in hope) spring round the corner and plenty of craft things to keep us busy if it is a cold dark evening...whether you be a knitter, enjoy sewing which I love or a cardmaker, it's the time, really, when we are inside the most and crafting keeps us going.

We had a great time on the January class with the owls and sheep to keep us company on the cards that is, fresh colours, a change from the Christmas colours we have been using over the last few months.

                              The packs look great with the sheep ribbon on them!


Everybody had a surprise in their pack with a free ribbon tape to be used on one of their cards.....


                                                 A good day was had by all.

My February class on Saturday 8th called 'Get in Shape', uses lots of different shaped cards - with some new products from Craftwork cards. I liked the pun from Jean when I emailed her with the date for this class and the title and she asked me if she needed to bring a diet sheet, it took a while before the penny dropped, she has a great sense of humour and always has lots of funny tales to tell at the classes...obviously the sheet is not needed, it's a day to chat, EAT and of course make the cards. A great social community!

                                        To start with: a collection of crafting goodies.

                                                     
                                                Sneak peeks coming up....

The first card can be made as a birthday card or add a different sentiment and use it for a Valentines card.

                                   
                          This is one of the flower shaped cards below.


Last sample card....   a teaser as you can't quite see the shape, but I will give everyone on the class a template so they can make more......

                                             
                                 Hope you like the samples, off to make the rest.
                       If you would like to come along to this class drop me an email.

             I can't end the post without showing you a few photos of Charlie and his escapades.


I'm having a cup of tea and Charlie is having a rest too, on my heart card - he hadn't noticed the ribbon!
Sorting some clothes out for the charity bag, think they might have been donated with a few cat hairs!!!

                                   And lastly it's a bit tricky this balancing lark!!!!
                                   One paw down that should steady me.


If I get my skates on I should have another blog post for you very soon, as I am having a couple of classes at home in February 15th and 16th in the afternoons, making three cards with Craftwork Cards' Vogue collection. So will be back soon.
Take care all and thank you for dropping by.
Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment