Wednesday 17 May 2017

June classes 'In the Garden'...........

Good Evening ladies

Hope you are all well.
Not very often do I post of an evening, but as I have just finished my fourth card for the June classes, I thought I may as well post them on to my blog. In the garden is the theme and bright colours are on the menu!!!!!

I have new papers and new stamps to go with the June cards. Blue, yellow, green and orange are the colours on the papers, also new shaped cards.





First peak:-

New die shape for this card:-


Second sample:-

Stamp from Marianne- Vegetable Garden



Third sample:-

Watering can card from Craftwork cards, of which you can purchase on the day.



That's the June cards, obviously there is a fourth card which you don't get to see until the day.

All classes are £18.00 including tea/coffee and cake.

Sat. 3rd   June
Sat. 10th June

If you would like to come along to the classes please let me know via an email.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.
Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment