Sunday 16 April 2017

Happy Easter....

Good Afternoon ladies and a Happy Easter to you all.


Made a few Easter cards using a wooden bunny as centre piece and the MME papers.
I have put a few more Easter cards onto my pinterest board if you would like to take a look.

A few weeks ago I mentioned to a few of the ladies, that I had seen on YouTube how to straighten your 'B' plates for the Cuttlebug., so today I had a go.
I have taken a picture of the plate, at it's worst, but I forgot to take it at an angle to show how bent it was!!!



You can see a bit of a curve. I scrubbed the plate with a scrubbing brush, using Cif, to get all the bits of paper and colouring out of it.I then put the plate in a bowl and poured on boiling water, pushed the plate down in the middle with a spoon, or other utensil so you don't burn yourself. Leave a few minuits,then........


Hey presto! the plate is flat again. Pity it isn't clear but at least it goes through the Cuttlebug better, without the thought of it cracking.
Have a go, your plate will last longer....

Bye for now.
Jennifer x
P.S. If you do need any new 'B' plates I now sell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment