Tuesday 4 July 2017

Summer Holidays..............

Good Afternoon Ladies

July classes are here at last, although I am officially still on my break!!! Cards all done though, so I thought I may as well get them out there......
Summer holidays the theme, with caravans, deckchairs, parasols, sun-hats, flip-flops and lemonade!!!!
Bright colours all round and shaped cards to finish them off.
Blue, pink, green, turquoise and yellow papers.



 The new papers are from Simple Stories, double-sided papers.


First sneak peek is a new stamp from Woodware.




A little bit of threading on the base of this card to match the parasol.



Summer holidays the theme, so I had to put it on the card!



I enjoyed making these cards with the bright papers and a little bit of colouring in too.
Hope you do to.

Classes:-

Sat. 22nd July
Sat. 29th July

£18.00

Let me know if you would like to come along.
Thanks for popping by.
Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment