Sunday 29 December 2013

Looking From One Year Into The Next

HELLO, it's me again, two posts in such a short time is unheard of. I like it though keeps me on my toes!
Hope you have all had a good Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year and all that it brings...
fresh ideas hopefully and nothing to do with red or green or sparkle, well maybe a bit of sparkle...

My first class is on Saturday Jan.11th  2014 - Pastel Medley



 A nice array of pastel inks, papers, star brads, bobbles and ribbon tape. I enjoyed playing about with the new tapes with the adhesive backing...


You can get some lovely checks...
Sneak peek on the first card using the tapes on a tag card.





My second sample card is a stamp which I have been waiting to use since I started to make my Christmas cards, by Inkydoodles...


                                       Perfect for a birthday or you could use it for a baby card....


                                          Pale green card and white pompoms go well together.

I have another class for Sat. 8th Feb. which is Get into Shape...using different shaped cards but will be back with samples for that next time.
Let me know if you would like to come along to any of the classes.., until then take care all and have a very Happy New Year and look forward to seeing you in 2014.
                                                                  Thank you,
                                                                    Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment