Saturday 2 December 2017

Christmas Wreath.........

Afternoon ladies

I thought I would keep in touch with you all, by sending a Christmas wreath card that I have made.
Busy at the moment making all my Christmas cards for my friends and family, as I would imagine are most of you.
December is usually a busy time for all, that's why it is a good opportunity for a break from doing classes.
It gives me a chance to catch up, enjoy the Christmas festivities and recharge my batteries for the coming year.

I have made this card using stamps from Cardio, Branchng Out, for the wreath and for the background, and Christmas Hang-ups for the hanging ornaments.



I used Memento inkpads, Bamboo Leaves and Rhubarb Stalk.
Two of my favourite colours.
Finished off with liquid pearls.

I love the little pegs that are on the stamps too.
Hope you like the card and it gives you a little inspiration.

Take care all, and see you soon.
Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment