Saturday 30 December 2017

A Winter's Day.......

Afternoon everybody

Hope you have all had a good Christmas and are ready for the New Year to arrive. New beginnings for us all.....

I have enjoyed my break eventually, after making all my Christmas cards etc. I like the fact that you clear all the Christmas crafting stuff away, and bring out the new, if not different, elements out.

My theme this January is:- A Winter's Day.  I wanted not to forget winter, as I like the cold frosty mornings, warm woollies and hot drinks!!!! Just to add though, I am not keen on all this rain that seems to come along with winter too!!!!!

Green, turquoise and clean white are the colours on this class.
I am using a stamp from Woodware that I had in the past, but is very appropriate for winter. A new stamp from Creative Expressions which has some nice text on it too. Papers from Craft Creations and Simple Stories. Promarkers in shades of green, brown and turquoise, (new) of which I have for sale.


Ribbon, netting, buttons and twine.


Close-up on the clear stamp from Creative Expressions.



First sample using the Snowdrop stamp.


Second sample is the Winter's Day card.


I have left this card without a greeting on it, so you can send it for whatever the occasion.

I hope you like the two samples, I will be back with a third very soon, just wanted to get the blog up and running again.
The classes will be on:-

Sat. 13th Jan  2018  FULL/CANCELLED

Sat. 20th Jan  2018 FULL
Sat. 27th Jan  2018


Same time, 1.30pm, same place, and same price £18.00  The price of the packs will be £10.00 for those not attending a class.

Thank you for popping by and I hope you all have a very Happy New Year and look forward to seeing you in 2018.
Take care
Jennifer x



No comments:

Post a Comment