Wednesday 31 December 2014

Last Day of December.....

Afternoon ladies,

I hope you have all had a good Christmas, and Father Christmas has been kind to you....

I was going to post the January card samples last weekend until I lost my photographs somewhere on the computer...it can easily happen to those of us who aren't as technical as they thought. I was going away for a few days to Edinburgh with hubbie on the Sunday so hadn't time to get them on once my lovely daughter had found them for me...goodness knows where I had stored (lost) them.

My first class is Saturday 10th January...Winter Blues, where all the cards are mixed occasions but all a shade of blue.
My second class is Saturday 7th February...Heart Felt.

 January samples:-
                                                  One for the men...


Blue background, but stamped image watercoloured using the Distress inks....


And the third sample I used a Molly Bloom stamp coloured in with Promarkers and LOTV papers.


                                 Back to work now to finish the other samples.

        We wish you a very Happy New Year and thank everybody for their support in 2014.
                                Looking forward to see you  all in 2015.
     
                     

                                                          Love from Jennifer x
                                                               Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment