Sunday 28 September 2014

Autumn...

Afternoon ladies

I thought I might post a few pictures of cards I have made for Autumn, using the shades that come with the lovely Autumn colours.


         This is just a stamp I got from Inkylicious, very appropriate for this time of year.......





For you ladies who bought the seed stamp from Woodware, this is yet another card using Autumn colours and decorating the front of the card using gold embossing powder. (think I must be getting ready for Christmas with the gold)


               This one is using one of the small dies from Spellbinders....tree and birdhouses.




Lastly this is using the leaf collection stamp from Woodware, all stamped onto a patterned paper.



I had to end with Charlie up to his tricks again, sat in the middle of everything, flicking things off my desk. Such an attention seeker, but lovable...

Enjoy the colours of Autumn and see you all soon.
Thanks for popping by too!
Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment