Sunday 31 August 2014

Last Day Of August

Good afternoon ladies

Hope I find you all in tip top condition and enjoying your crafting ventures. Thought I would just get this blog post in on the very last day of August and say where has this month gone? I think I say that every time I get to the end of a month because time seems to be going so fast...only 115 days before Christmas Day, if my calculations are right. I'm sure some of you will be well on the way with your Christmas cards and for others they will be thinking your joking it's only September tomorrow. I have noticed a few of the shops have started getting their Christmas stock in. I still have one more card class before the Christmas cards start.
A full house on this one...'A Little Bird Told Me', looking forward to that as it seems ages since my last class, even though it was only last month.

Like most of you I have been enjoying the nice weather and have been out and about in the garden, we have been lucky this year as it feels like we have had a summer. Thought the ladies that follow Charlie would like to see the pictures we took of him sharing my kneeling mat when I was tidying up last week. I didn't know I was sharing though!!!! Obviously he thought so....




I had only gone to empty my garden bucket in the compost bin...he is still quick even though he will be 14 years old at the end of the year.


As you can see he got down so I had to go and find another kneeler. Only just fits on!!!! He likes to be where I am and follows me around. Hubby says he thinks he is a dog. Trouble is I keep tripping over him. He is loving my Christmas decorations and ribbons that I have got for my Christmas cards and jumps up onto my desk as soon as he sees ribbon. Talking of which I have finished some of the samples for the first Christmas class in October....

The theme this year for the first one is 'Merry and Bright', using red, white and with a touch of light grey.....



                     Using an aperture card for the first one.......



    A bit of colouring in for all these cards which for me is very relaxing.




And finally a trio of birdhouses decorated up for Christmas

I have got another Christmas class on Saturday 8th November with another set of cards and also I will be doing another Christmas decoration class on Saturday 22nd November if any of you are interested. I  will keep you posted about the home card class when I have sorted a date out for that. Until then enjoy your crafting and thanks for popping by.
Take care.
Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment