Thursday 10 October 2013

Christmas Cards at Home...

Hello everyone
Just a short post today showing the Christmas card sample I have made for my home classes.I have decided to do two afternoons from 1pm till 4pm. The first one will be on Sunday 20th October and the second Tuesday 22nd October. Tuesdays class will be a repeat of Sundays. I can fit six ladies round my large table, at a push I have a large work surface we could use depending on how everything works out. It will be £13.00 for the class with a freebie Glitter glue which we will be using on the cards.




The theme on this class is three cards using one stamp set. The stamp being a Woodware clear stamp called 'Huge Snow'. Colours used are pale blues,greys and browns with a bit of glitter.



There will be plenty or tea/coffee and cake, hope you can make it.

Please let me know as soon as you can because of the limited places.

Back to work now on my other class samples so as to get them on the blog as soon as....
Thanks for dropping by.
Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment