Thursday 31 October 2013

A Halloween Post/ Christmas Sample

Hello there everybody
Just thought I would post another sample of the Christmas cards we are making on the class this Saturday and also show you the Halloween door hanger I made for my nephew.

Needed something long to curl my card and couldn't find my wooden kebab sticks so had to use my lethal metal one, perhaps won't bring them on Saturday!




I was finishing this hanger off at 8am this morning, that's keen... Truth be known I forgot to put the rubbish bins out last night before it went dark and Stephen was away, so I had to be up early to get them out. Surprising how much one can achieve when one starts early. Trouble is I am now ready for bed at 9pm.



Pumpkin was cut out early too and soup made... Bit basic but all good fun...


Last but not least the peek you have been waiting for. Paper again from Bazzill Basics- 'Count Down to Christmas' with a great spot design on the reverse, my favourite spots... smells lovely too!
Paper addicts will know what I mean..
See you on Saturday.
Take care.
Jen x


No comments:

Post a Comment