Tuesday 3 May 2011

Bells..of the royal wedding and the blue variety

Happy May :)

Thank you to all the ladies who attended the tea and cake classes, I managed to reach the first one and t'was lovely to see you ladies! Thank you for the cards, and for all wishing me well, I've missed you all, I love having a chat with each of you :)The next class is Bugs and Butterflies class on the 14th May, and I believe the repeat of this class, on 20th May, is full :) Apologies to those who wanted to be on it and didn't get a place in time.

And now for a few piccies that I took over the last few days...
...for the royal wedding celebrations...(the wedding bells)...














































...and the bluebells that are now blooming in local areas :)











































Did you all do anything for the royal wedding? Watch it, have a party, quick pub pint?

Ciao for now, Craftybird x

No comments:

Post a Comment