Wednesday 6 April 2011

Watercolouring in next class...and bloom where you're planted

I forgot to mention in the last post that I saw some watercolouring on a very pretty stamped image going on in the designing of the next class, Tea and Cake cardmaking, looks very pretty. I mention it because watercolouring, be it with watercolour pencils, brush pens, paint or with distress inks, is something I've got addicted to at the mo - you know when you find something you like and then put it on all your work, without realising?! The card for mother's day being one example, below...


















Distress inks used to colour her in, from my mum's workshop stash ;p




















...And some planting was done today (well, except for the peas below, they are a few weeks old and have now sprouted yay)




















On the road towards the Good Life! Though without a garden composed of purely mud, and car still preferred over tractor in surbiton ;p

Craftybird x

1 comment:

  1. Ah, there you are :D Loved the card, missed you on Saturday, hope to see you next time, which I'm hoping will be soon lol
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete