Sunday 23 October 2016

Christmas Promise.........

Good Afternoon Ladies

I hope I find you all fit and well!!!! or maybe just well.....one out of two isn't bad!!!

My second set of Christmas cards already and I just love these colours.
Pale grey, pale pink, copper and white, the cards look very classy if I say so myself!

New stamps, new dies, new papers, what more could you want....from a  crafter's  point of view that is.....

Starting with the collection:-


Silver and pink ribbons and copper brads.......


Silver thread....

                                                Pink pearls and Silver and Copper Stickles.....


The first of the samples:-


Simple but stylish...


New Stampendous stamp....

Last peek:-


A touch of copper foil on the paper I have used on this card. Not too much as you will probably know by now that I am not a GLITTER GIRL.......

Hope you like the samples.

Classes are:-

Sat  . 5th November
Sat. 12th November
SAT. 19th NOVEMBER (Extra Class)

Four cards per usual, £16:00 for the class

If you would like to come along please email me.
Thanks for popping by.
Jennifer x

A few Charlie pics.....


                                                         Sunbathing Charlie!
                                                             

Sleep anywhere Charlie, even if it means wrapped up in the dryer cable!!!!

Bye for now. x

No comments:

Post a Comment