Thursday 1 September 2016

Flowers Just For You....

Hello Ladies

I can't believe I have made my ninth' Card of the Month'......
September is usually a lovely month one of my favourites.



A useful card for a Birthday, Anniversary or Engagement etc.
Lili of the Valley stamp:- Close Your Eyes.


Pink floral paper from MME


I have used pink felt for the decorated corners. I have also shown a close up, so you can see that I have stitched round the edge of the card and the felt corners are stitched together, before I stuck them to the card. I use my sewing machine which stitches paper easily, just remember not to use too much glue or sticky tape as that can clog everything up.

Ingredients as they say:-

1 x   7"x7" Scalloped card
1 x  My Mind's Eye paper(Memorable 'Journey' Adventure paper.
White card for layering
Spellbinders Labels Two Dies
Die Namics Corner Dies
1 x LOTV stamp - Close Your Eyes
Sentiment stamp
Assorted Promarkers
Felt
Pink net
Ric Rac
Pink thread (for stitching)
Leaf Punch
Glossy Accents
Stickles
Pearls

I have made up a few packs with the Felt corners, Net and Ric Rac etc. plus I have the Papers and Cards.
Till next time
Take care everyone
Jennifer x



No comments:

Post a Comment