Monday 1 August 2016

August Card of the Month......Flower Stitched Border

Good Morning Ladies......

Back with Card of the Month....Stitched Flower Border. Long title, but the name of the stamp I have used from Woodware. A very versatile stamp that can be used for any occasion and that can be coloured in, or paper pieced, like I have done......with a little stitching added.




Instead of putting the finished picture on to a card, I mounted it on to Calico, which I then put on a wooden embroidery hoop, makes a change. A nice gift as well as a card.


I have put a couple of close ups, so that you can see where I have added embroidery thread. The stitching is just added on over the stamped areas. A little felt too.


I have used the following:-                                                                                                                      

1 x Embroidery Hoop
1 Piece calico
1 x Woodware stamp "Stitched Flower Border"
1 x  12"x12" Studiolight paper- La Provence
Circle Die and Scalloped Circle Die
Versafine Black Inkpad
Clear Embossing Powder
Thin Black Liner pen
Small piece green felt
1 x Button
Cotton Ribbon
Green Embroidery thread
2 x Brads
Stickles Lime Green


I have the papers in stock for this card, Calico Inks etc.
Hope you like the card.
                                                                                                       

Till next time, Take care.
Thank you for popping by.
Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment