Friday 25 March 2016

Happy Easter.....

Hello Everybody.....

Happy Easter.


You can just make out that I have stamped over the yellow patterned paper with the 'Flowers in a Row' stamp, with Topaz embossing powder for a change of colour.....

Here are a few more Easter cards I have made:-






As I was having a sort out recently, I came across these Craftwork Cards toppers, with Warren the Rabbit on them. He is so.....cute!! There are a few more on Pinterest that I made for my family.

I have been busy making up the packs for the April class, 'April Flowers', so I have added a couple of sneak peeks for you...


                                         All lined up and ready to be used!!!!

And......


Just a peek!!!

See you all in April.
Have a very happy and peaceful Easter.
Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment