Sunday 31 January 2016

Card of the Month....Hearts.

Hello everybody

The card I have made for the February "Card of the Month", is appropriately one of hearts, for Valentines Day, of which the stamp can be used for Weddings and Anniversaries too.
This time I have used a 7"x7" scalloped card.



                          I love to make flowers out of felt using a flower die.


                                                           Rolled  paper flowers too!


                                         I  stamped the heart onto the paper and cut it out.


Craft items I have used:-

My Minds Eye paper "Unforgettable"
Woodware stamp - Two Love Birds
Distress Ink - Fired Brick
Versafine Black Ink
Clear Embossing Powder
Black Outliner Pen
Rouge Stickles
Red Felt
Hessian, Pins and buttons.

Hope you are inspired by the card, until next time.
Take care.
Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment