Saturday 22 August 2015

Take It Easy........

Hello everybody

Hope you are all well. Lovely weather at the moment, only kidding, but it's great for crafting. I am on to the September class already and I am even collecting things ready for Christmas crafting, which isn't too far away. I have to be honest, I do get excited about making up all the things for Christmas, cards, decorations etc. I love the build up!

Back to the September cards. I have used the' Take It easy' collection from Craftwork Cards.
Bright oranges and navy blues. Spiced Marmalade (distress) and Momento Paris Dusk inkpads.
Strings, ribbons and buttons in co -ordinating colours.

First up the basics I started with.....


8"x8" papers of which I have for sale.


First sample using the papers for a Happy Birthday or Get Well card...


Second sample using the new Bottle shaped cards giving another dimension to the cards....
Message in a bottle!!!!!!


The orange and navy colours go well with the kraft card.
Bottle shaped cards I have for sale too!

Classes are spread over two Saturday's -
Sat. 5th Sept. Afternoon 1.30pm start
Sat.. 12th Sept. Afternoon 1.30pm start
Three cards made. £12:00 per class


Thought you may like this photo too, of a nosey cat that likes to be at the front at all times, while I am trying to take them for my blog.....


Cheeky Charlie

Take care all and hope to see you soon.
Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment