Monday 25 May 2015

Patchwork......

Good Afternoon ladies,

Hope you are all enjoying your Bank Holiday weekend.

I have been busy with my next class, making cards with a Patchwork theme. I have been wanting to do this one for ages, as most of you will know that I love anything to do with sewing. There are always plenty of buttons and ribbons on my cards!!!!!
I wanted to use bright colours especially after the men's cards which where a little darker..... not that I don't like the blacks and the blues.

Pinks, yellows, greens and turquoise are my colours for the Patchwork cards.

Saturday  June 27th
Sunday    June 28th

These classes will be a full day with the six cards as normal.

I got a little inspiration from the flowers in my garden, strong pinks and buttery yellows...


Thought it might be nice just to show you all the things I take on board when thinking about designing the cards!!!!!


                              I always love pinks and yellows together .....


A mixture of spots, checks and flowers, some are My Minds Eye papers that I have used, some new ones, some old favourites too!


                                 A nice Patchwork stamp from Woodware.
                                            New Liquid Pearls too!


       The first sample is made using the new stamp and one of the Liquid Pearls.


A little bit of paper folding on the second card!


Third sample using the patchwork theme.....plenty of faux stitching on this card.



Hope you like them as much as I do, nice and bright.

Let me know if you would like to book a class.
Take care and thank you for popping by.
Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment