Monday 16 March 2015

It's In The Tea!

Good Morning ladies and a Happy Monday to you all.

I have been very busy card making for my new home classes, which I have split into two so I can accommodate everyone. Could do with a bigger house!!!! I think I may have seen that written down somewhere for us crafting ladies who start off with a shoe box full of crafting goodies and move onto a wardrobe then a room etc.

Botanical Tea is the April theme, 11th and 18th the classes.
Graphic 45 are the papers I used, the name taken from the papers. Pinks, blues, greens and browns, an array of colours to suit all.


Some nice flower buttons and cotton ribbon.


            The first card I used my own stamp of a tea cup.




The second card I used a stamp from Woodware, which I will have on the day for sale.




I love the flowers on this stamp, which I have made using the rolled felt, which some of you will be familiar with!
Hope you like them!

I will be back, (heard that somewhere before) with the third sample as soon as one has finished it.
Watch this space.
Thank you for popping by.
Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment