Tuesday 30 April 2013

May is upon us!

Hello everybody, hope you are all well!
May is almost upon us and I am busy crafting as quick as I can to get the card samples for the May class on the blog!!!
I had started out well, and in front, but as usual I think have loads of time, that I wander off doing something else only to discover that I am behind again. I keep telling myself 'work faster' but I think I only have one speed..... Good job I love crafting.....
Before I start with the May class I wanted to put the cards on that we made last Saturday on the 'Sweet Treats' class.......

.Lollipops at the ready...









Tea for Two, pity about sharing only ONE cupcake..

                                                               
                                                                     
The Treats where- Strawberries collected by Molly Bloom, a Jar of Lollipops and Sweets.....

I used two cards together to make this cupcake card.......

Last but not least the scalloped stepped card made from one of 'Which craft' card stock....
Hope that helps everybody..

The May class is on the 11th May and will soon be here. Times going far to quickly at the moment we will soon be on Christmas cards!!! Who said that!!!

The theme is 'Stitch and Sew'-



I've used an Inkydoodles stamp for the sewing machine and a Woodware stitches stamp,( with a selection  of  sewing stitches) using the wobbly zig zag stitch around the edge of the machine.

This is just a 'close up' of the card I have made that I'd put on the last blog. Didn't want to bore you with the same picture.
Card, paper, ribbon, lace, net, felt, pearls (obviously not real ones!) buttons, hessian and crocheted flowers.  All sewn in to one class!!!!!

I have dates already booked for June 8th - Bright Dots and Spots. Samples to follow on next blog.
New date:- Sat. July 6th - Bees and  Butterflies





And for those of you that like to follow the antics of Charlie, here he is asleep on my chair just before I came on to the computer....at least he kept the seat warm for me although I could now be full of cat hairs.....nothing new there then!!!!!!

That's all for now, thanks for all your support and for dropping by, till next time.
Keep crafting....
Jen x


No comments:

Post a Comment