Friday 11 January 2013

Looking forward to new beginnings and old friends...

First of all may I wish everyone a very Happy and Peaceful New Year.

Not everybody likes the month of January as it can be a very dull uneventful month, but, I always look at it as the first step of the year to look forward to what has to come, Spring, Summer, better weather all round, we can but live in hope. A clean sweep for tidying things up and starting afresh.
 February is my birthday month I have things to look forward to in that month too! Not getting older though, that's the bad bit that comes with birthdays!You are as old as you feel as the saying goes....

New Year, new ideas, and I had plenty of those before Christmas, as soon as I had finished the Christmas samples I was eager to get on with the next ideas, Birds, Bird cages and Bird Homes as I had found some nice cards from Craftwork cards to give me plenty of ideas. The bad thing was I was stopped dead in my tracks when I started with a really bad cough on the Sunday before Christmas, luckily by then I had finished all Christmas shopping, wrapping and the making of my family Christmas cards. Just as well as the cough went worse and I felt I had been kicked in the ribs. By Christmas eve I realised I had a flu virus. You only ever remember flu being bad when you get it again, and I know that's not very often, thankgoodness. So I have spent Chistmas tucked up in bed with lots of ideas floating round my head and that's where they stayed until this last week when I have eventually come back into as normal a  routine as I can manage at the moment. Don't think Stephen has known what's hit him as he has been up and down our stairs more times than he cares to imagine. Keeping him slim, no time to put on weight, poor thing over Christmas. I have realised I am not as young as I was otherwise I'm sure I would have recovered more quickly....

So you can see why I am looking forward to January whatever it may bring..... just not anymore ill health....

January 12th class:-  Home Tweet Home...

I have had lots of fun making the cards, obviously seems ages since I did any crafting so colouring and cutting out has been very theraputic....
The sad thing is the computer or blogger.com that I use will not let me put the pictures on of the samples I have made, so until then I will send you the new post without the pics...

I will fiddle around till I can find a way to put up new pics so until then I will just give you the new dates for February, March and April.

Sat.  2nd Feb :-  Hearts and Lace.

Sat. 9th March:-  Blooming Good  ( Flower theme with an Easter card in there somewhere)

Sat.  6th April :-   Not titled yet. Working on some male styled cards. Will keep you updated with this class.

Still working on a good title for the April class as I have some Stampendous stamps that I want to use with clocks etc.........

For those of you that are on Saturdays class I look forward to seeing you then and for everybody else that kindly follows my blog have a good weekend and hope to see you soon.

Take care,
Jennifer x

                 


No comments:

Post a Comment