Monday 11 June 2012

BUSY IN JUNE


Busy in June
My neice has just had a baby boy so I am busy making baby cards. Some of you ladies will remember making this card but in pink on a class in the past. I have enjoyed using the blue spotted papers from Craft Creations.

The elephant stamp is cute too from Stamposaurus.

I have also made a card for the Grandparents,Stephens brother Christopher and his wife Deborah. It makes a change to do cutie cards.

June is a busy time for me with lots of family birthdays and friends cards to make too!

Thought it would be nice to share them with you and gives me some practise on doing the blog myself! I can hear Leanne shouting Hooray!!!



I am also working on the classes right up to September and then it will be Christmas cards all the way. Crafters always say Christmas starts in July.

My next class that is this weekend has been very topsy turvy, with people wanting to come on the class and it was full and then me not being able to get more of the 6x6 paper packs, and others cancelling because of unforeseen circumstances. Haven't quite finished the bags yet until I know exactly how many I am making up. Keeps me on my toes, and from getting bored.

Saturday 7th July is the class making six cards with one pack of stamps- Woodware Cute as a Bug.
There are still a few places left and I have put three samples on for you as follows:-



Reds,greens, and blues in checks and spots.




Cute caterpillars.


Beautiful Butterflies, small and large.











And last but not at all least, flowers.


Hope you like them.


I will update the blog again soon with the August class:- Sat. Aug 11th - Only Boys Allowed.
Where all the cards are male themed.

If you would like to book a place on any of the classes email me at:-

Bye for now, Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment