Sunday 22 November 2020

Stamp and Die sale.......

 Good morning ladies

I have just sorted through my stamps from previous classes and put them on for sale. I have one die left too. Let me know if you would like any of them and I will bring them along when I deliver next week with the Christmas card packs.



                                              

All the above stamps are £2.00each.

Creative Expressions Stamps Presents or Holly Border are both £2.00 each.


The L.O.T.V.  stamp Bear with Presents - £2.00 SOLD


The L.O.T.V. stamp- Bear with Sack - £2.00


Woodware Christmas stocking with three sentiments - £2.50


Woodware Presents stamps and sentiment - £2.50

Marianne Creatables Christmas Tree Die £2.50



That's them all.
Thank you for popping by.
Stay safe
Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment