Wednesday 3 June 2020

Just for Inspiration......

Afternoon ladies

As I seem to have more time to craft I thought you might like these cards for a little inspiration, especially if you like playing around with inks.

Firstly I used the stamp from Cardio- Backyard Blooms - £9.50, on all three cards.



     
 Lovely stamp with all the wild flowers on it, plus a few spider's webs.

On the first card I used the Distressed inks, Mowed Lawn and Picked Raspberry.


Using the ink blending tool - £3.50, onto your card and before it dries, flick a wet paint brush over the ink to make spots, damp off with a tissue, so that you take out the colour of the ink and you can see white spots. Once dried ( you can naturally dry off or use a heat tool) you can then ink your stamp up with the black Versafine ink, and stamp at random over your coloured inks. I started with a larger piece of card so that I could cut off a smaller piece to layer on top. Once I had inked the flowers with the Versafine I embossed them with clear embossing powder - £2.20 a pot. I layered the piece up and finished off with a line around the card and tag, then added a sentiment. I also added one of the small spider stamps and drew a line down to meet it.






On this card I used the Distress ink, Faded Jeans, and before it dried I flicked a wet paint brush over it again in the same way. Dry the ink again before you stamp any flowers, especially if you want to emboss the flowers.. I then inked the stamp up with the same colour  (Faded Jeans) and quickly embossed it with the clear embossing powder before the ink on the flowers dried.


Attach to a card and add a sentiment in the same colour blue.

My last card was done in the same way as the previous card only using the Wilted Violet Distress ink.


I added Liquid Pearls to all the flower heads. - £2.30 a bottle.

Hope you liked the cards and they gave you a little inspirations and enjoy making them as much as I did.
Take care all and will be back soon.
Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment