Thursday 1 December 2016

Oh Little Christmas Tree.........

Evening Ladies

I have been so busy today I nearly forgot to put the Card of the Month on my blog, but here it is, the last one of this year.

December Card of the Month:-

Oh Little Christmas Tree..........


                                             Greens being the colour.




The stamp I have used this time is from Which Craft? A novel little tree with a spindly trunk!

Products used:-

1 x DL Aperture card
1 x Stamp- Meet me Under the Christmas Tree
1 x Paper, Simple Stories- Gingham
Versamark Inkpad
Memento Inkpad- Bamboo
Gold Embossing Powder
Piece of Cream Net
Ribbons
Button
Gold Stickles
Lime Stickles
Pearls

Hope you like the card.
Thank you for popping by........
I will be back soon with dates for the January 2017 classes.
Bye for now.
Jennifer x


No comments:

Post a Comment