Wednesday 5 March 2014

Count Down To Spring.......

Hello everybody
Taken a few photographs of the spring flowers from my garden so thought it would fit in nicely with the title for this blog post. Spring is on its way thank goodness, with the nights getting lighter a little later and the mornings coming lighter earlier.... that's a tongue twister. All for the better.

I love seeing all the daffodils coming in to bloom............

Last year I planted more crocus bulbs in my rockery, as every year the birds eat them and I only ever have a few to show. Don't mind bird sharing but I think they get a big greedy.  They look much better this year.


                                          Love the primroses too!!!


Lastly the tulip bulbs planted in my pots, just showing their leaves, some of which should be the ones Jean kindly gave me, that came all the way from Holland. I know all tulip bulbs normally come via Holland, but mine came via Jean, via Holland...... Thank you Jean...

Now better get back to the samples for the April class before you all get bored of the gardening lark!!!

Saturday 5th April is my 'Spring Chickens' class.


Bright shades of yellow, orange and blues.


Now you can see what I am talking about with this sneak peek of a chicken....

My May class is Saturday 3rd and will be cards all male themed, but will get back to you as soon as.....
Thank you for dropping by.
Take care and see you soon.
Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment