Wednesday 17 March 2010

A little London trip

The last couple of weeks have been hectic, and now I finally have the chance to post a few photos of this hectic-ness. In each of these last two weeks, I made a trip to London (why twice? To see two different unis. They both gave out appointments on the same day, then changed it to a week apart, so made the trip twice).
The first trip I am posting photos of below. Did a bit of sightseeing. And also went to the Criterion Theatre at Piccadilly Circus and saw 39 Steps, t'was fab. I've saved the tickets and leaflet, and took photos of the theatre as I went in: the plan is to scrapbook it! I will do it...eventually :)
The second trip was more about shopping: Liberty, and all the others around Oxford Circus! The photos are still on my camera, so that will be a post on another day.
Grey and Grape Cardmaking Day tomorrow, Jennifer teaching and me assisting. Oo can't wait!
Spring is nearly upon us hooray, hope you're all having a good week.



















I love the Underground...



































No comments:

Post a Comment