Tuesday 1 October 2024

Special Christmas Card Kit......

 Good morning ladies

I have designed a one off special Christmas card kit. The card itself is a 7"x 7" Christmas card which you can purchase on it's own or as a kit with the Woodware Winter Sampler Clear Stamp and the Red Glitter Stickles.

Card sample:-



                     Full Card Kit with A6 Stamp and Red Glitter Stickles:-



Craft items to purchase.


1   x    Card 7"x7" on it's own              £3.50

1   x    Card and the A6 Stamp            £10.75

1   x    Card Kit including the A6 Stamp

           and the Red Glitter Stickles     £13.00


Let me know if you would like any of the above items and I will deliver them when I am out delivering the monthly card packs. Tuesday 15th October I will be back with the first set of the Christmas cards.

Take care till then.

Thank you for popping by.

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment